Anytime, Anywhere Breakfast Scramble| | | Print
Prep time: 5 mins |Cook time: 10 mins |Total time: 15 mins |
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup well-drained Bubbies Naturally Fermented Sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 4 Tbsp shredded cheese, divided
- 2 strip of bacon, cut into small cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs until the whites and yolks are well blended and the eggs are lightly fluffy- about 1 minute. Add all ingredients except the sauerkraut and half of the cheese to the eggs; stir to mix. Pour the mixture into a skillet and cook on medium – medium high heat, keeping the eggs in relatively large patties, to avoid the ingredients falling out. Cook until eggs are well done and golden brown. Take the eggs off the heat, set aside on a plate and sprinkle remaining cheese over it.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before adding to the jar, otherwise, it will collect a lot of condensation. Add egg scramble and sauerkraut to the jar, alternate between egg mix and kraut. Enjoy!