Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Total time: 20 mins | Serves: 4 |
- 3-4 cups rotisserie chicken or other cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup buffalo sauce of your choice
- 1 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3-4 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- 3 Bubbies Spicy Kosher Dill Pickles, sliced into small spears
- 1/2 cup sour cream for garnish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6-10 corn tortillas, sliders or regular
- Shred chicken and place in sauté pan with buffalo sauce over medium heat until warm.
- Prepare all fresh ingredients and set aside in bowls.
- To soften and brown tortillas, heat olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat and saute one at a time until lightly browned.
- Layer all ingredients in tortilla and garnish with pickle spears.