Total time: 20 mins | Serves: 4 |
- 2 large radicchio, halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Bubbies Beet Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toast walnuts at 400 degrees for 5-7 min.
- Brush each piece of radicchio with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix shallots, mustard, beet horseradish, balsamic vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Heat a grill pan or BBQ. When hot, brush with olive oil.
- Grill the radicchio until slightly charred on each side. Place on serving platter; drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with toasted walnuts.