Horseradish Brussel Sprouts Salad
Cook time: 30 mins | | Serves: 4 |
- 12-14 oz brussel sprouts - shaved so it’s mostly leaves (you can buy them already done ormake your own by slicing the brussel sprout into thin slices so the leaves separate.
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 pieces bacon - chopped and crisped
- pinch of pepper flakes
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T Bubbies Spicy Horseradish
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- In a bowl combine, garlic, vinegar, horseradish, mustard, pinch of salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil - taste and adjust.
- Prepare brussel sprouts if needed.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- In a medium skillet cook
- breadcrumbs in 2 T olive oil over medium heat until toasted.
- Cook brussel sprouts in 2 T of olive oil over medium high heat until caramelized nicely, transfer to a bowl to cool briefly.
- Toss brussel sprouts with half of the dressing, then add the bread crumbs, bacon and feta, toss and taste. Add a pinch of pepper flakes and more dressing if needed.