Horseradish Cream Cheese Balls| | | Print
Prep time: 5 mins |Cook time: 5 mins |Total time: 10 mins |
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked ham or smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Bubbies Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cut pecans, finely chopped
- Thin pretzel sticks or julienne cut carrot or celery sticks
- Combine the cream cheese, the ham or salmon, horseradish, mustard and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 3/4 balls and roll them in the chopped nuts.
- Place the cream cheese balls on wax paper, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Before serving, transfer them to a serving platter and insert the pretzel or veggie sticks. Serve chilled.
- Makes about 40 appetizers.