Horseradish Deviled Eggs| | | Print
Prep time: 10 mins |Cook time: 20 mins |Total time: 30 mins |
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Bubbies Naturally Fermented Dill Relish
- 1 - 2 teaspoons Bubbies Prepared Horseradish (more or less to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Hard boil eggs for 12 minutes, and allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, remove shells, and slice eggs in half long ways; remove the yolks and add them to a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise, onion, relish, horseradish, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly, making sure to mash the egg yolks well with a fork.
- Fill the empty egg whites with the egg mixture, and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one day before serving. Garnish with fresh dill and a slice of our naturally fermented dill pickles, if desired.