Maple Sweet Potato and Chorizo Hash with Spicy Sauerkraut| | | Print
Prep time: 10 mins |Cook time: 35 mins |Total time: 45 mins |
- 2 small sweet potatoes - cleaned and diced
- 2 small russet potatoes - cleaned and diced
- 1 onion - thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 smoked chorizo or andouille sausage - thinly sliced(about 1½ - 2 cups)
- 1 - 2 cups Bubbies Naturally Fermented Spicy Sauerkraut
- 4 eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, maple and salt - place on parchment lined baking sheet in 400 degree oven for 15 - 20 minutes until caramelized.
- In large cast iron or heavy skillet saute onion in olive oil for 5 - 8 minutes until caramelized.Add sausage and sauté 5 - 8 more minutes.When potatoes are done add to pan with onions and sausage.Crack 4 eggs in pan then place under broiler for 5 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Serve with sauerkraut.
- Serves 4