Recipes from Bubbie’s Kitchen
Bubbie's Special Brownies
Total time: 50 mins | Serves: 6 |
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray, or coat with butter or cooking oil.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sugar until blended, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring until combined.
- Stir in sauerkraut, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake 30-40 minutes until center is set.
- Cool completely before cutting.