Recipes from Bubbie's Kitchen
Asian Noodle Salad
| Serves: 8-10
- 1 package rice noodles 8 ounce - cooked
- ½ english cucumber - diced
- 1 ½ cup Bubbies Naturally Fermented Spicy Sauerkraut
- 1 carrot - shredded
- 2 scallions - thinly sliced
- 1 cup red pepper - thin slices
- ½ cup mint - chiffonade
- ½ cup cilantro - chopped
- ½ cup basil leaves - chiffonade
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 mango - peeled and small dice
- ¾ cup roasted cashews or peanuts
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 garlic clove - crushed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger - finely grated
- 2-3 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup olive oil or avocado oil
- In medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, garlic, zest, honey, ginger, chili paste, and fishsauce. Slowly whisk oil until combined. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. When noodles are cooked, rinse with coldwater and drain well.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Add remaining ingredients and dressing and toss.
- Garnish with cashews/peanuts and sesame seeds and serve