Recipes from Bubbie's Kitchen
Total time: 30 mins | Serves: 6-8 |
- ½ cup Homemade Thousand Island Dressing with Bubbies Kosher Dill Relish (see recipe at https://bubbies.com/recipes/thousand-island-sauce)
- 6 slices of Rye Bread (cut into squares) OR 10 Crackers (Suggestion: Wasa crackers cut in half)
- Whole jar of Bubbies Naturally Fermented Sauerkraut (drained)
- ½ pound corned beef, sliced thin
- ¼ pound Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread Thousand Island Dressing on bread or cracker. Add drained sauerkraut on top, followed by corned beef (we rolled them but it’s up to you). Top with swiss cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet and put in oven for approximately 10 minutes. Swiss cheese should bubble. Enjoy!, Bubbies Pickles or olives are great additions to this dish!