Recipes from Bubbie's Kitchen
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Prep time: 15 mins |Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 45 mins | Serves: 8-10
- 4 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Bubbies Horseradish
- Salt to taste,Black pepper
- For topping: chives and melted butter
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to a pot, cover with cold water and add a large pinch of salt (about 1 tbsp).
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and return potatoes to pot or a serving bowl. Mash or rice potatoes until you reach desired texture.
- Melt butter. Add in butter, milk, sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper to taste and stir until creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Top with more melted butter and chopped chives.