Recipes from Bubbie's Kitchen
Maple Roasted Carrots
Prep time: 10 mins |Cook time: 50-60 mins | Total time: 60-70 mins | Serves: 4
- 1.5-2 lbs. medium-large carrots, washed and scrubbed
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°, and line baking sheet with foil.
- Wash carrots and cut in half, lengthwise.
- Place carrots on baking sheet and top with melted butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup spread evenly.
- Season with sea salt.
- Bake carrots in oven for 50-60 minutes, or until tender and browned, flipping halfway through.
- Transfer to plate, garnish with Bubbies Kosher Dill Relish and serve.