Recipes from Bubbie's Kitchen
Garam Masala Roasted Chickpeas with Bubbies Bread and Butter Chips
Prep time: 20 mins |Cook time: 75-80 mins | Total time: 95-100 mins | Serves: 12
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2/3 cup of chopped Bubbies Bread and Butter Chips
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp of Garam Masala powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and pour them into a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet. (Make sure your chickpeas aren't crowded or they won't roast completely)
- Drizzle them with the olive oil and Garam Masala. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 min, then check your pan and toss the chickpeas.
- Roast for another 5 to ten min until desired crispness is achieved and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and squeeze fresh lemon juice on top. Add chopped pickles and toss.
- Serve warm.