Recipes from Bubbie's Kitchen
Roasted Veggies with Horseradish Cream
Cook time: 60 mins | | Serves: 2
- 2 Medium Parsnips
- 16 oz of Brussels Sprouts
- 2 medium Golden Beets
- 1 Tbsp of dried Thyme
- 1 Tbsp of grape Seed Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Horseradish Cream Sauce:
- 1 cup of Vegan Sour Cream ( I love Tofutti brand)
- 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbsp of Bubbies prepared Horseradish
- 1-2 tsp of Beefree Honee or Agave Syrup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- The day before serving: Mix the Sour Cream, Horseradish, Dijon Mustard, Beefree Honee, Salt & Pepper together well and refrigerate for 24 hrs. This will give the flavors time to come together.
- Wash, trim and cut the Brussels Sprouts in half and peel the Parsnips and Beets and cut them into smallish cubes (about the same size as the halved Brussels).
- Toss the Veggies with a bit of OIl, Dried Thyme, Salt & Pepper, and Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until all the veggies are tender.
- Serve warm with the Horseradish Cream.